Thorough, Streamlined & Reliable Building Inspectors in Nunawading
If you’re after some help figuring out the puzzling process of building inspections and property surveys in Nunawading, you’ve come to the right place. Solid Start Property Inspections employs a fully qualified and highly experienced team of building inspectors for 137B reports, dilapidation surveys, stage inspections and other essential services in this field.
Not only that, but we’ve specifically curated our report production process in such a way that you’ll be provided with every essential detail and insight to the structural integrity of the building. To put it another way, we equip you with the information to make informed decisions regarding buying, selling, developing and maintaining your investment.
Have your 137B report, stage inspection or dilapidation survey carried out by a fully independent building inspector service in Nunawading
At Solid Start Property Inspections, our devoted and passionate team is proud of the exceptional reputation we have in Nunawading and throughout Melbourne. Our proven authority in this field stems from a hawk’s eye for detail, an unwavering commitment to meeting our clients’ needs, and a deep-seeded passion for customer service excellence.
With Solid Start Property Inspections, you can expect efficient turnaround, punctual service and a comprehensive overview of the structural condition of the property (with clear photographs and detailed notes to match).
Here’s a breakdown of the reports we offer:
- Contains the mandatory legal documentation to include in your Section 32
- Shows prospective buyers any construction works that have been completed
- Compulsory requirement for acquiring builders warranty insurance if building works exceeding $16,000 have been conducted
- Includes documented proof to hold homebuilder accountable for rectifying any defects or structural issues identified in the inspection
- Contains information that can help with negotiating and bargaining with confidence when purchasing a property
- A detailed report of findings regarding pool/spa areas, fencing, vegetation and climbable landscaping
- If shown to be adequately safe as per State/Federal Government rules and regulations, we’ll register this information with your local council)
- Essential documentation that must be acquired before commencing with professional demolition/construction work
- Can save time, money and legal problems later
Call Nunawading’s premier solution for hassle-free 137B reports, dilapidation surveys and stage inspections today
The Solid Start Property Inspections team carries a wealth of industry experience, with an unwavering commitment to upholding industry standards and regulations at all times. Call us on 0477 100 118 to arrange efficient and reliable building inspectors in Nunawading today.