Do you provide Owner Builder Section 137B reports?
Yes, Solid Start can provide Section 137B reports as required.
How do I pay for my Inspection?
We accept payment by direct deposit, PayPal or cash. Please discuss your options with our Building Inspector when you receive your quote.
Are you Fully Qualified and Insured?
Yes. Solid Start Property Inspections carry full professional indemnity and public liability insurance. We carry out all our inspections to the Australian Standard AS4349.1 Ian Stewart is a fully qualified and Registered Building Inspector. Registration IN-L41845.
How can I arrange a building pre-inspection?
To arrange a building inspection simply complete our online “Request A Quote” form and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Why do I need a Pre-Purchase Inspection??
- To identify safety hazards, minor and major structural defects.
- To plan your maintenance and repairs.
- Deal with problems in your existing home before they worsen.
- Plan your renovation.
- Identify any damage caused by termites or other pests.
- Identify potential asbestos issues.
- To ensure your investment is secure and to save you money.
- To be well informed to negotiate your sale or purchase with confidence.