Protect Your Future
By obtaining a property inspection you are potentially protecting the most expensive asset in your life. A comprehensive Inspection report can also assist you whilst building your new home or with negotiating during the buying process.
How do I pay for my Inspection?
We accept payment by direct deposit, PayPal or cash. Please discuss your options with our Building Inspector when you receive your quote.
Are you Fully Qualified and Insured?
Yes. Solid Start Property Inspections carry full professional indemnity and public liability insurance. We carry out all our inspections to the Australian Standard AS4349.1 Ian Stewart is a fully qualified and Registered Building Inspector. Registration IN-L41845.
Why do I need a Pre-Purchase Inspection?
• To identify safety hazards, minor and major structural defects.
• To plan your maintenance and repairs.
• Deal with problems in your existing home before they worsen.
• Plan your renovation.
• Identify any damage caused by termites or other pests.
• Identify potential asbestos issues.
• To ensure your investment is secure and to save you money.
• To be well informed to negotiate your sale or purchase with confidence.